Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Exam Eats

Carbs, glorious carbs!

That's not how it goes, is it?


Exams do funny things to your diet. They make you eats junk food despite your best efforts to do avoid doing so, and they make you eat it all the time.


In my defense, we learned in biochemistry last year that brains are selfish beings that have carbs as their energy source of choice. According to what I just studied, they can even take in sugar when the rest of the body can't anymore, selfish indeed (Livers on the hand are altruistic and make food for the whole body, did you know?). So really, if you look at it my way, I'm just giving me poor brain exactly what it needs.


I really do think that all those M&M's, sugary cereal (Reese's makes cereal, did you know? It should be banned), ice-cream, and cookies do help me concentrate so I can cram more of physiology and pharmacology into my brain.


Guess I'll just have to make a promise to eat better once they're over. Sorry body, you'll have to endure this for 11 more days. But after, after I promise I will feed you with veggies and whole grains, just a little longer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews