Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Midnight-snack Yogurt

I used to be an avid consumer of flavoured yogurts. Though it sometimes got boring seeing the same flavours at the store time after time, I still ate it as I was convinced that it was 'healthy'. That is, until I read the nutrition facts label and saw how much sugar was dumped into it, no wonder it was so tasty. I'm not a very big fan of artificial sweeteners so I needed another alternative. I was a bit apprehensive to try plain yogurt but now that I'm used to it, I never want to go near flavoured yogurts ever again.


I like mine topped with berries, some PC Blue Menu crunchy cereal, and a bit of honey drizzled on top; especially as a late night snack.

Delish!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews