Thursday, April 28, 2011

4-minute McMorning sandwich

If I had it my way, I would get to wake up to a large bowl of oatmeal and sit at my kitchen table to read blogs for at least an hour every morning. Unfortunately, the busy life of a college student just doesn't allow for that. My solution? A breakfast sandwich that can be made in 4 minutes (trust me, I've timed it) and to do my blog reading in lecture.

No wonder I'm having so much trouble right now as I attempt to study for my last final exam this year. . .


4-minute McMorning Sandwich
Yield: 1 sandwich

  • 1 English muffin
  • 1 egg
  • ground pepper
  • 1/4 tomato
  • 1 slice cheddar
Here's how to get it done in 4 minutes:
  1. Lightly oil pan and turn on stove
  2. Put English muffin into toaster
  3. Crack egg into pan
  4. Slice tomato as it cooks
  5. Flip and turn off stove
  6. Assemble sandwich

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews